Our enthusiastic coaching team are all qualified professional coaches, first aid trained and DBS checked offering group and individual sessions for adults and children throughout the week.
We run a full program of group classes for tots, juniors and adults including complete beginners through to team players. There are termly groups and pay and play sessions offering flexible attendance.
To find our more about our group lessons ot book a private lesson, simply contact email@example.com or call the Club – 020 8464 9106.
Membership is not required to receive coaching.
Head Tennis Coach – Ania Chwiejczak
- Ania was a nationally ranked player in her native Poland and is an experienced coach of all standards of player.
- Ania has an infectious enthusiasm for the game and her high energy lessons are loved by adults and juniors
- Ania is a Level 3 coach and particularly enjoys progressing performance junior players.
£32 an hour
Phone: 07761 306738 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LTA Level 4 Accredited + Coach
- Jacquie played for her County for many years and competed Nationally
- She has 15 years of coaching experience and has worked with all levels of players from beginners through to National level
£32 an hour
Phone: 07939 145351 | Email: email@example.com
Gary Le Pla
- LTA Level 3 Accredited+ coach
- A former national junior champion and an active and successful club player
- Gary was a contemporary of Tim Henman and Jamie Delgado in the David Lloyd Slater Squad
£28 an hour
Phone: 07910 770147 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LTA Level 2 Accredited+ coach
- Brittany focuses on tots and juniors upto 10 years old. She is a 21 year old Level 2 coach on the path to achieving Level 3. Brittany had five years experience as a leader inspiring her to become a coach.
Phone: 07975 886492 | Email: email@example.com
Head Squash Coach – Ted Jeal
- Ted is a former England Junior no 1 and Kent Squash Champion.
- He is keenly interested in developing juniors’ skills and encouraging them to compete.
- A highly motivated squash level 2 qualified coach for individual and group coaching of adults of all levels, whether beginners or team players of Squash and Racketball
- Ted is passionate in developing interest in Racketball at our Club
Phone: 020 8464 9106 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org