We will be using this page to update you on our opening hours, coaching programme and any other information.
Current Status 16/05/2020
The Club is now OPEN. We are implementing a robust set of rules in order to continue to follow the LTA and Government Guidance. These are detailed below:
1. The toilet and clubhouse facilities will remain closed at this time.
2. You may play singles with a person from another household, however they must be a member (NO GUESTS).
3. You may play singles or doubles if playing within your own household (PLEASE REGISTER ALL FAMILY MEMBERS AS GUESTS WHEN BOOKING BY EMAILING email@example.com).
4. When booking there is a limit of 90 minutes court time per day (please do not abuse this by manipulating your bookings between household members to gain time between yourselves, this is not fair to other members).
5. You may currently only book 7 days in advance.
6. Social distancing must be maintained at all times with other users of the club. Please pay particular attention to this when arriving and leaving particularly using the court entrance gates.
7. Carry hand sanitiser with you at all times and use before and after play.
8. To minimise contamination of equipment please use new balls wherever possible, do not share equipment and mark your tennis balls so they do not get mixed up with other members. If a stray ball comes onto your court please pass it back using your racquet only, do not pick it up.
9. To minimise contamination on court we have removed all bins and benches and ask that you please leave court gates slightly ajar to avoid having to touch handles. Please do not drag the clay courts unless you have gloves.
10. During play please do not change ends or shake hands
11. Before and after play please do not linger in the club grounds, arrive on time for your game and leave promptly after.
We also strongly recommend you read the LTA player guidelines at this link: https://www.lta.org.uk/globalassets/news/2020/lta-guidance-for-tennis-players—covid-19.pdf
1:1 tennis lessons are also now being permitted with our coaches and they will be following strict guidelines for the safe delivery of sessions as per the LTA guidelines.