Membership and Fees Policies
It has been agreed by the Board of Directors that for consistency and fairness, the Club Administrator should be bound by the following rules regarding membership and subscriptions. Any questions should be directed to Fiona Kelly (Board Director).
- Only students can access summer memberships; we will not allow any other category to join as a summer only member.
- Any requests for refunds, regardless of reason, and excluding injury, must be referred to the Board for a decision at the next monthly meeting.
- Discounts for ‘country membership’ are by request, proof of residency more than 25 mile’s distance from the Club is required.
- Corporate membership (minimum of 10 employees) can be applied for, discount decided by the directors.
- Members are responsible for their guest’s visitor fees, and not exceeding the guest maximum of 5 times per annum.
- Any member in arrears of payment by 28 days will be removed from the booking and club access system.
- All new members required to pay by Direct Debit.
Please do not ask the Club Administrator to agree discretionary terms. All such requests must go to the Board.