Play your game your way
Tennis, Padel and Squash Coaching
We have a comprehensive adult and junior coaching programme as well as holiday activity camps. All our coaches are LTA accredited and DBS checked. You do not have to be a member to join our coaching programme.
Please contact our team to find the perfect tennis coaching for you; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Club on 020 8464 9106.
Padel Tennis is a new sport to the club and indeed the area so you may well need some lessons before booking a court. We have a range of sessions available from complete beginners to more advanced players and use a Level system from 1-7 so you can see which session is the right one for you.
- First time playing padel. No previous experience playing Tennis, Squash, or any other racquet sport.
- Have play padel previously. Beginner Racquet sport player
- Play padel regularly, but never took lessons. Intermediate Racquet sport player
- Play padel regularly and took some lessons. Upper intermediate Racquet sport players.
- Play padel regularly and play informal tournaments. The best racquet sport players of the club should come here
- Top of the second amateur tier
- Bottom of the first amateur tier
HEAD TENNIS COACH – ANIA CHWIEJCZAK
- Ania was a nationally ranked player in her native Poland and is an experienced coach of all standards of player.
- Ania has an infectious enthusiasm for the game and her high energy lessons are loved by adults and juniors
- Ania is a Level 3 coach and particularly enjoys progressing performance junior players.
£36 an hour
Phone: 07761 306738 | Email: email@example.com
GARY LE PLA
- LTA Level 3 Accredited+ coach
- A former national junior champion and an active and successful club player
- Gary was a contemporary of Tim Henman and Jamie Delgado in the David Lloyd Slater Squad
£36 an hour
Phone: 07910 770147 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LTA Level 4 Accredited + Coach
- Jacquie played for her County for many years and competed Nationally
- She has 15 years of coaching experience and has worked with all levels of players from beginners through to National level
£36 an hour
Phone: 07939 145351 | Email: email@example.com
LTA Level 4 Senior Club Coach, PTR level 2 and R5 Referee.
Previously Head Coach at Old College Tennis and Croquet Club in Dulwich.
A former US Collegiate Player on scholarship between 1993 and 1995, Chris has extensive playing and coaching experience and is available for group and 1:1 sessions Monday to Friday and on Sundays.
Phone: 07900 665115 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brittany is a Level 3 Accredited+ coach
- Brittany focuses on tots and juniors up to 10 years old. Brittany had five years experience as a leader inspiring her to become a coach.
Phone: 07975 886492 | Email: email@example.com
- LTA Level 4 Accredited+ coach and RPT Professional
- Maria has over 15 years playing and coaching experience achieving a top 80 National ranking
- Maria has a life long passion for the game and creates a fun and professional learning environment that will help players achieve their goals
- Maria enjoys working with all ages and levels of player
Phone: 07581562328 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org