Thrive: We create a happy club where all are welcomed, valued + have the opportunity to thrive.
Belonging: We’re a family designed to enhance your well-being and happiness – whether you’re here for the game, the competition, the social community, or all three.
Opportunity: We want everyone to feel the physical and mental health benefits of our club. That’s why we provide incredible playing opportunities to inspire people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to play.
Community: We’re an integral part of our local community and share our facilities with local schools, businesses and charities.
Care for our Planet: We rely on the nature around us to create the unique atmosphere we have at the club. So, we commit to nourishing our natural surroundings and ensuring our club is sustainable at its heart.
The Board of Directors
A member for over 50 years, I continue to make new friends amongst the members and am proud to be president of this thriving club community.
HON SECRETARY & POLICIES
Sundridge Park has been fundamental to my own and my family’s sporting and social lives for over 20 years. I am pleased my professional expertise allows me to assist the club in its development.
DIRECTOR OF TENNIS
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & MEMBERSHIP
Informing members and the local community about the activities at our great club, the best in Bromley!
My family and I have been members since June 2017. We have thoroughly enjoyed being members of the club and are keen to ensure it prospers for many years to come.
DIRECTOR OF GRANTS AND FUNDING
Working to ensure we have the funding for exciting new projects.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Member of Squash Committee and 1st Team Player. Responsible for internal box leagues.
COMMITTEES AND CONTACTS
Our Club is run by volunteers, some of whom are members of our main committees. Also on this page are the members who run our various leagues and look after other aspects of life at the Club.
- Chairman – Mark Braden
- Secretary – Sarah Braden
- Fixtures Secretary, Kent and North Kent Leagues Rep – Lisa King
- External Tournaments – Graham Silvester
- Tournament Organisers – Mark Braden & Andy Hanks
- Junior Rep – vacant
- New Members’ Rep – Andy Hanks
- Members’ Rep – Lee Sales
- 18-35 Members’ Rep – Sam Aldred
- Catherine Cole
- Jordan Woodhead
- Andy Hall
- Elliot Rose
- Mark Mink
- Glen Shipley
- Phil Ashton (Chair)
- Welfare Officer – Hilary Powell
- Welfare Officer – Mark Braden
- Squash League – Mark Mink
- Racketball League – Emmet Csuka
- Offpeak Racketball League – Steve Spinks
- Tennis Singles League – Anis Fatani
Where minutes are taken of meetings, they are normally approved at the next meeting and may then be requested from the Club Administrator.
Information for Members
We hope these short guides will answer most questions about tennis at our Club. More detailed information is available from:
- Posters around the club and clubhouse.
- Club News – our regular news emails which are also on our website.
- Any of our club members, our bar staff, Club Manager and Club Administrator; or give us a call – 020 8464 9106